Griffen Engineering specializes in quality fabrications and prototypes to customer specifications.
With over twenty years experience and a highly skilled and motivated workforce, your project will be completed to your specifications and within your timescale. We have the equipment and expertise required to manufacture a vast array of different products ranging from the smallest bracket to large re-fuelling cabs for ocean-going tugs.
CNC punching and bending ensures both accuracy and consistency. When added to our own internal machining capability, it means that there are very few components we cannot produce in-house and under our own control.
- Skilled CNC programmers & operators
- An extensive tooling lbrary
- Flexibility to produce prototypes or long production runs
- We can and have worked with mild steel, stainless steel. aluminium, carbon steel, copper, brass and a variety of even more exotic metals.
- Our quality and service will make Griffen Engineering an integral part of your production process.